Annual league meeting took place this evening. Here is quick summary:
- 11 teams are expected in O30, 15 in O40 and 10 in O48.
- Schedule will start week of 4/20 and since July 4th is on a weekend
there will be no bye week.
- There will be one week of makeups before playoffs start.
- Teams will split ref fees each game: $90 for O30, $86 for O40, $80 for O48.
- New rule: If a player gets a red card that leads to a suspension the team
manager must take a picture of the player and send it to Will. Will will send
the picture to the ref of the game for verification, and then send it to
both the ref and team manager of next game to help
in enforcement of the suspension.
- Virtual team trophies were awarded.
- The league will have a Covid19 policy that is likely to look similar