Duke Island Park
191 Old York Road
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
From Intersection of I-287 and I-78 (Bedminster)
- I-287 south to Exit #17, 202/206 south,Somerville.
- When the highways split take 206 south.
- At the second traffic light make a right turn onto Somerset Street.
- Follow for approximately 2 miles (road name will change to Old York Road).
- Duke Island Park will be on the left.
- At the end of the entrance road (small circle) take a left to park and walk
to the field.
From Rt 22 Eastbound
- Follow Route 22 East thru Branchburg.
- Make a right turn onto Milltown Road.
- Follow Milltown Road for one mile and bear right under the railroad trestle.
- Follow Milltown Road, crossing Route 202.
- Follow Milltown Road all the way to the end.
- Turn left onto Old York Road.
- Duke Island Park will be on the right.
From Rt 202 Northbound
- Take a right onto Old York Rd going east.
- Park is on right after 1.5 miles.
Interactive Maps and Driving Directions