List of 2019 referees updated.
List of 2019 referees is now available.
O30 schedules posted.
2019 Insurance Certificates are now available.
Some changes made to O40A schedule,
and field change for some Millburn O48 games.
- Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form should be signed by all players in the league.
- O48 schedules posted.
- O40 schedules posted.
- O30 schedules still in progress.
- Ref fees for 2019: O30: $85, O40: $80, O48: $75.
- In O48, Sanofi Rayders changed name to Bedminster Rayders. Caribbeans
moved to O48A. Clinton Town II FC moved to O48B.
- In O40, dropped Tewksbury, Team America, Persepolis. Rovers moved to O40A.
Added new teams Empire 40 to O40A and Fusion 40 to O40B.
Shamrock Rovers renamed to Mannions 30.
- If less than one half of a game is played due to weather teams may pay
half of the referee fee.
Happy NEW YEAR to all. We start the year on a sad note. Tony Ravi unexpectedly passed away Wednesday morning. I was informed that he had been very sick for a while and his mother found him in bed. Tony was a player and coach in Tricounty for many years. Our condolences to his loved ones.
Viewing is Monday 2-4 and 7-9 at Branchburg Funeral Home.
The Tricounty annual meeting will be on Monday Feb. 25, 2019, 7:30pm at The Chimney Rock Inn in Bridgewater. Trophies for 2018 will be awarded. Randy Dahme will once again handle the Insurance with Bene-Marc at $11 per player for fields. Applications for use of Torpey turf on Tuesday and Thursday nights and the 4H & Duke Island fields have been submitted. Teams interested in using these fields should contact John ASAP. Every team MUST have a home field.
The season will commence on April 23 for over 30 and over 48 divisions and on Thursday April 25 for over 40. Ref fees will increase this year to be competitive with youth fees.